Tuesday, January 8, 2013

36 Weeks

Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 36 Weeks -- Jett is the size of a large cantaloupe is approximately 5.5 lbs.
 
36 Weeks. I think the baby bump is looking a little lower! 
Total weight gain/ loss? 12 lbs...but I have another Dr. appt today, so we shall see.   

Maternity clothes? Major clothes crisis this A.M.  My shirts are getting too short to cover this baby belly! And my shoes...I wear heels all the time to work & just can't these days.  I literally own 1 pair of flats (outside of summer shoes & boots) & they really aren't all that comfy. 
 
Sleep? What sleep?  I honestly can't remember the last time I slept for a solid 7-8 hours without waking up or getting up.   

Best moment this week?  This week started out with being off work for New Years Day.  I got up & went to the Dillard's New Year's Day Sale along with every other crazy person in Jonesboro! Last year I was on the hunt for Christmas items & clothes.  This year, I was looking at pj's for the hospital & baby clothes.  Oh the difference a year makes! I did get some cute outfits for Jett and got a robe, pj's, & ASU gear for me.  I just couldn't handle the big group of people! As soon as I came home, I crashed on the couch & slept for 3 hours. 

On Friday, I had my Jones & Company baby shower.  Jon was able to come to the shower & open gifts with me.  We got so many cute outfits & items.  I'm so blessed to work with a great group of people. 

This weekend was the ASU bowl game in Mobile.  We had tickets, hotel room, etc. but I just get so tired and swollen these days & knew I couldn't go non-stop while we were down there.  I told Jon I was completely fine with him going anyways, but he decided to stay home with me. I know he was bummed, but after this weekend I really don't think I would've made it.  We were THRILLED, however, to see our beloved Red Wolves win the Go Daddy Bowl! Go stAte!!!

Funny moment of the week: Nesting is in all out full-blown mode.  Watching me try to clean and then get tired and then clean some more is pretty entertaining.  It's like I get this burst of energy to conquer the world..and then 10 minutes later...exhaustion! 
Miss anything? Sleep, feet not swelling, being able to wear my normal clothes, etc. 

Movement? Lots & lots of movement and watching Jett move in my belly.  It's pretty funny to see all the wiggling until he gets to a comfy spot. 

Food cravings? Just food in general :) 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!

Belly button in or out? In....it's still holding on, but there's not much room left.

Wedding ring on or off? Off.   

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy for the most part & then extreme emotions.  Thank goodness for a loving and patient husband.  :)

Name? Jett Owen Baker. 
Looking forward to? Having this baby! I'm starting to get really anxious about making sure everything is perfect & ready to go before he is born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment