Wednesday, January 2, 2013

35 Weeks

Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 35 Weeks -- Jett is the size of a cantaloupe is approximately 5 lbs.
 
Little Family

 
Total weight gain/ loss? 12 lbs. The scale just keeps climbing. 

Maternity clothes? Regular clothes with belly band, stretchy pants, leggings & dresses, etc.  My comfy pants, though, seem to be getting a little tighter this week.  :(
 
Sleep? I sleep for a few hours, wake up, go to the bathroom and repeat over and over and over again. 

Best moment this week?  After the "Mistlesnow" of 2012, the week was a little low-key.  Mom & Dad came up to celebrate Christmas with us on Friday and stayed through the weekend.  We normally do Christmas Eve with Mom & Dad, but our schedules didn't work out this year to do that.  So we had Christmas a little late.  Jon & I each got one "big" present from Mom & Dad since we told them we didn't need a lot of stuff for us this year....just needed stuff for Baby Jett.  Our lives are changing already!

Jon was SO excited about his fishing pole from Mom & Dad. 
Thought this picture was precious.  

We were able to sort through all the baby clothes we have & wash some of the newborn stuff before Baby Jett gets here.  We also packed hospital bags and cleaned up a little bit around the house. I always love it when they come & stay!  

Funny moment of the week: Nothing that stands out this week...but I'm sure there will be something next week! 
Miss anything? Repeat from last week, but being able to do anything without getting exhausted! I never thought I'd see the day that taking a shower would wear me out. 

Movement? Movement all day long & lots of Braxton Hicks Contractions.  It's such a neat/weird feeling. 

Food cravings? I'm so hungry all the time.  I guess I'm making up from the not eating early on in my pregnancy. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!

Belly button in or out? In. I kept thinking it would pop out by now, but it's still holding on. 

Wedding ring on or off? Off.  Sad day.  It does still fit, but when my fingers start to swell it hurts pulling it off.  So, it's off for the time being. 

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy with a little mix of crankiness from time to time. The hormones seem to be getting to me more!

Name? Jett Owen Baker.  We have monogrammed stuff, so it's not changing!

 
Looking forward to? Dillard's New Years Day sale (I swear I look forward to this more than Christmas shopping) and the ASU Bowl Game this weekend.  Go stAte!  

No comments:

Post a Comment