On December 16th, my sweet friends and sorority sisters threw us a baby shower. I've been a member of Alpha Gam for almost 10 years now (geez I'm getting old!) & I'm constantly amazed at how blessed I am to be a part of a great group of ladies. No matter the age or distance between all of us, we always can come back together & have the best time!
Before the shower, Jon, Mom & Dad, and I hung some items in the nursery and organized it a little. Donna also came up for the shower. It was so fun to get to show the nursery off & go through the cute things that I have already!
Collage of some of my favorite pictures from the shower
Kirby's Mom, Janice, wrote the cute little poem that was on the shower invitation. She's so creative!
Kandi & I
Me with all my gifts
This is my look of amazement that I got a box of 800 wipes! This picture cracks me up!
Papaw found this little blanket that was hand stitched by Mamaw. He hand wrote a note about how he found it & thought it would be a good baby blanket. Of course, I cried. I miss having mamaw here to share all this with, but I'm thankful for the sweet time we've been able to spend with Papaw.
Cutest diapers ever! Jon's family got custom diapers made with Jett's name on them & airplanes. Seriously, the cutest baby present ever!
Boppy from Brandi
Cute table decor with yummy food
Dianne & Kathy decorated a Christmas Tree for Jett with baby toys, bath goodies, socks, etc. on it. It was so cute!
The Christmas Tree again
We're so blessed to have wonderful people throw us showers. We've been given so many great things for baby Jett!
No comments:
Post a Comment