Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 34 Weeks -- Jett is the size of a pineapple & is approximately 4.9 lbs.
34 Weeks Already!
Total weight gain/ loss? 6 lbs, but going to the Dr next week so we'll see how much more!
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes with belly band, stretchy pants, leggings & dresses, etc.
Sleep? Oh sleep. I can't remember the last time I slept through the entire night. Since Jon has been off work, I've at least had someone to take to in the middle of the night other than the little pup when I'm wide awake. For whatever reason, Christmas Eve we could not sleep! I think Jon woke up at 4AM wide awake & I woke up at 5AM. We were just excited about Santa coming :) We laid there and talked and laughed at our insomnia. I was starving so I went & got some Cinnamon Toast Crunch & brought it to the bed to eat. We finally got up & went to his parents house for Christmas & were exhausted by that afternoon! I can only imagine how it will be next year when we have a 10 month old in the house at Christmas time!
Best moment this week? The beginning of the week was pretty uneventful. Just trying to get things done around the house for Christmas. Wednesday night we ventured out to eat at Vino's in downtown Jonesboro for a birthday party for a friend. Thursday, I ate lunch with a good friend that I worked with in Little Rock & got to catch up with her. Finally on Friday, I was off work! Jon & I ran around all over Jonesboro doing last minute Christmas shopping (along with everyone else in the NEA area). We got to spend some good quality time together shopping, laughing, and then cleaning (his favorite!) around the house. I think time off work passes by entirely too quickly!
Monday for Christmas Eve, my actual 34 weeks pregnant date, I decided to spend the day cooking meals and freezing them for when Baby Jett gets here. My feet were so swollen!! But, I'm thankful I was able to make some meals before he gets here. I was also pretty sad because this was the first Christmas Eve/Christmas spent without Mom & Dad in my whole 26 years. Mom had to work at the jewelry store before & after Christmas, so we're postponing our Christmas with them until later this week. After spending the day cooking, my body was telling me I over did it. So I decided to take a bath & relax. Cue now to the "Funny Moment of the Week" below!
Monday for Christmas Eve, my actual 34 weeks pregnant date, I decided to spend the day cooking meals and freezing them for when Baby Jett gets here. My feet were so swollen!! But, I'm thankful I was able to make some meals before he gets here. I was also pretty sad because this was the first Christmas Eve/Christmas spent without Mom & Dad in my whole 26 years. Mom had to work at the jewelry store before & after Christmas, so we're postponing our Christmas with them until later this week. After spending the day cooking, my body was telling me I over did it. So I decided to take a bath & relax. Cue now to the "Funny Moment of the Week" below!
Funny moment of the week: After my bubble bath (side note...do not just poor a bunch of bubble bath in the tub without paying attention....you will have LOTS of bubbles) I was cleaning out all the excess bubbles and noticed that some of my toenail polish came off in the tub. I can't not have my toenails painted, so somehow someway I got in the floor of the bathroom to take off the old polish that was left & repaint them. After I was done, I literally could not get up! I called for Jon to come help me and as soon as he gets to the bathroom I hear laughing & the sound of his iPhone. Jon is notorious for taking ridiculous pictures of me. I used to fight it, but now I just roll with the punches...for the most part. Anyways, this was me on the bathroom floor before he helped me up:
Emma, of course, had to be a part of the action. And Jon, of course, laughed the entire time at me trying to get up on my own. It's the little things in life you take advantage of until you're 8-9 months pregnant.
Miss anything? Being able to do anything without getting exhausted!
Movement? Movement constantly. It's so funny to watch my belly literally move around.
Food cravings? Any food at this point. On a side note...I found Pumpkin Pringles at Wal-Mart this week & my entire day was made!
Movement? Movement constantly. It's so funny to watch my belly literally move around.
Food cravings? Any food at this point. On a side note...I found Pumpkin Pringles at Wal-Mart this week & my entire day was made!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Belly button in or out? In....but maybe not for too much longer??
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? Jett Owen Baker
Looking forward to? Christmas with Mom & Dad and the Dillard's New Years Day sale. Priorities.
No comments:
Post a Comment