Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 33 Weeks -- Jett is the size of a honeydew melon & is approximately 4.5 lbs.
33 Weeks
Total weight gain/ loss? 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? I finally gave in this week & started using my belly band for everything. One day I'll be able to fit in my clothes again, right?!
Sleep? Sleep is so uncomfortable and starting to get miserable. I wake up in the middle of the night constantly. I guess it's just preparation for whats to come.
Best moment this week? Since Jon has been off work this week recovering from his surgery, we've got to spend a lot of time together. We went to a Christmas Concert at church with Newsong, Fracesca Battistelli, Building 429, & Johnny Diaz. Loved all the Christmas music! On Friday, the Alpha Gam members that I went to college with had our annual Christmas party. It was so great getting to see everyone & catching up! It was especially fun seeing 5 of us pregnant at the same time-- 3 with boys & 2 still haven't found out yet. On Saturday Mom & Dad came up for the weekend & we put some final touches to the nursery. We also had the JPD Christmas Party that night. And then Sunday I had my AGD Baby Shower!
Funny moment of the week: On Thursday this week, I was dead set on wearing my brown leggings, dress, and boots to work. At 7:40 I was ready for work minus the boots. I tried for 20 minutes trying to get 2 different pairs of boots on with NO luck. It was awful! I was so out of breath and frustrated that I ended up changing my outfit completely & wearing heels to work. So much for wearing my brown boots!! And, obviously you can be pregnant in heels (even though Mom thinks its a terrible idea).
Miss anything? Being able to wear my brown boots!! :)
Movement? Movement all the time!
Food cravings? Just hungry in general. Anything & everything tastes good at this point.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Oh gosh yes. Baby bump for sure.
Belly button in or out? In....but maybe not for too much longer
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? Jett Owen Baker
Looking forward to? Christmas & being off work
No comments:
Post a Comment