Thursday, December 27, 2012

White Christmas

Before I get to our semi White Christmas, I have to share about my awesome surprises that came in the mail on Christmas Eve.  We ordered the decal that goes above the bed from Etsy & I was anxiously awaiting for it to come in.  When Jon brought the mail in, I was so excited that it came in along with some sweet monogrammed items from precious friends!

 Monogrammed items from Lauren---at the bottom right is monogrammed boxers.  How stinkin' cute!

Sweet little monogrammed gown & hat
 
 
After we spent the majority of the day with Jon's family on Christmas, we came home & were exhausted from no sleep the night before.  We took a nap & woke up to it sleeting outside.  By the time we woke up the next AM, there was at least 8 inches of snow covering our house, yard, etc.  I'm just pretty excited we never lost electricity!
 
Winter Wonderland from our front door


 
The little pup does not like to be cold! 

 
Merry Christmas from the Bakers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment