How far along? 32 Weeks -- Jett is the size of a head of lettuce & is approximately 4 lbs.
32 Weeks already!
Total weight gain/ loss? 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? My shirts are getting shorter & my pants are getting tighter! As I've said before, thank goodness for leggings/boots!
Sleep? Sleep is getting to the point of being super uncomfortable. Who knew that rolling over would be such a task!
Best moment this week? We had 3 Christmas parties this week-- my work party, Ugly Sweater party at Chance & Kirby's house, & our Life Group party. We're so blessed to have amazing people in our lives!
At my work party, we won $40 in gift cards to Godsey's & a $40 giftcard to Target....which means Jon & I can have a dinner date & then buy baby stuff afterwards. :)
At our Life Group party, we were randomly selected to play the "Newlywed Game" with 4 other couples in our class. I was so nervous we would get no questions right!! Some of the questions were to describe your first kiss in the form of candy, where you'd go for a second honeymoon, favorite Christmas song, what your spouse could be if they changed their profession, which "sense" (common, adventure, etc.) most described your spouse, etc. I was amazed that we got all of our questions right except for one!! And we won the game! Maybe Jon does listen to me more than what I give him credit for. Haha!
On Monday morning, Jon had a tonsillectomy. He was so nervous about being put to sleep and did not like the IV, morphine, etc. they gave them before surgery. But, the doctor said he had severe tonsillitis so it was a good thing he had them taken out. I'm just glad that he had it done before baby Jett makes his debut! I got to stay home with him on Monday & Tuesday to take care of him. Even though he wasn't feeling well, it was good to be able to spend time together. He always takes such good care of me, so it was the least I could do!
And sweet little Emma got groomed this week. She's all ready for Christmas now!
Funny moment of the week: Before Jon had his surgery this week, he was convinced he might not make it through. He told me that if he didn't, I had to name our baby Jon Christopher after him. I knew he'd be fine, but I promised him that I would. As soon as he came out of recovery, he sat up, looked at me, and said "I guess you don't have to name our baby after me now." The nurses, me, and his parents just laughed! I don't think he even remembers telling me that!
Miss anything? Being comfortable, being able to roll over in the bed, being able to put on my boots without getting winded
Movement? Oh yeah. Movement like crazy. It's funny to see him move all around.
Food cravings? Just food in general. I feel like I could eat all day long & still be hungry!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Definitely. It's getting real!
Belly button in or out? In....but maybe not for too much longer
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? Jett Owen Baker
Looking forward to? Alpha Gam Baby Shower, seeing Mom & Dad this weekend, finishing Christmas shopping, and being off work for the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment