On October 30 our crib finally came in. Of course, I was chomping at the bits at my office the minute I found out that it was in to start putting it together. Thankfully Jon knows me well enough to realize that every plan we had previously for the night would be put on hold until the crib was together. We also had our carpets cleaned that day, so it was perfect timing!
On Monday we happened to go to Target & noticed that all their baby mattresses were on clearance. For the price (and convenience) we decided to go ahead & just get a mattress while they were on clearance. So that made me want to get the crib together even more!
The crib was obviously in a thousand little pieces when Jon opened the box. I came home from work and this is what our nursery looked like:
Emma had to help with putting the crib together too!
Jon putting together the crib
His "I'm so excited to be putting this crib together and not getting a nap before work" face
Putting together the drawer that goes underneath the crib
Our current "baby" testing out the crib & mattress
Final product! It looks so cute & is exactly what I wanted. My supervision skills paid off!
Oh...and Jon's ability to actually put the crib together :)
Keep trying for the best. VOCs in your mattress https://www.naturalmattressmatters.com/are-there-volatile-organic-compounds-vocs-in-your-mattress/
ReplyDelete