How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/ loss? No weight gain yet officially, but I feel a lot hungrier & maybe that I've gained a few pounds?? Not sure yet.
Maternity clothes? Had my first (almost) dress pant casualty this week. I wanted to wear some of my "winter" dress pants to work. They fit (buttoned & everything) but were way too tight. So, I got to wear my belly band over my pants. I'm still shocked that at 27 weeks I still am not in maternity clothes completely.
Sleep? Sleep is okay minus the bathroom trips. I'm noticing that it's getting harder & harder to roll over in the bed as sad as that sounds.
Best moment this week? SO many good moments again this week. Definitely the highlight was getting to see Laura, Laura, & Lindsay on Thursday. We stayed up until almost 2 am talking, laughing, catching up & it was seriously the best time. I miss my precious friends so much!
Laura (Wingfield) Garrett, Lindsay (Johnson) Hammers, me, & Laura (Richards) Minton before the game on Thursday
After the ASU v. ULM game (we won!)
Miss anything? No
Movement? Lots of movement!
Food cravings? Nothing major. But, pineapple has been really tasty to me lately.
Movement? Lots of movement!
Food cravings? Nothing major. But, pineapple has been really tasty to me lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Most entertaining thing you've been emotional about this week? Too much happiness for this week to be emotional :)
Have you started to show yet? My belly is definitely sticking out now & I'm looking more and more prego by the day.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? I think we've actually settled on a name! Announcement coming soon!
Looking forward to? My first baby shower next weekend in Camden. The invitations are so precious!
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? I think we've actually settled on a name! Announcement coming soon!
Looking forward to? My first baby shower next weekend in Camden. The invitations are so precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment