How far along? 28 Weeks -- Baby Baker is the size of a Small Head of Cabbage & approximately 3 lbs. Yay 3rd Trimester!
Total weight gain/ loss? No weight gain yet officially....I'll find out Monday at my next Dr. appt
Maternity clothes? I still am not in maternity clothes. Craziness. But, I do love being pregnant during the fall/winter months. Leggings, cute dresses, & boots are awesome to be able to wear!
Sleep? If I could somehow figure out how to not get up a thousand times during the night, sleep would be much better :)
Best moment this week? This week has started off a little rough. I don't know if it's the change in weather or what, but I've been so sick. I took off work yesterday & came home early today, which I rarely do. Thankfully the dr. office called in medicine for me today, so maybe I'll be better soon.
Miss anything? No
Movement? Tons of movement so far this week. My happy moment of the week was Jon finally getting to feel the baby kick. Because of my anterior placenta, I've felt him kick tons but Jon hasn't been able to. He was so excited when he finally felt him! The look on his face was priceless. Something I'll always remember.
Food cravings? Food in general this week has been yuck. I'm trying to eat to make sure my sweet baby gets nutrients, but nothing tastes good at all.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Most entertaining thing you've been emotional about this week? I cried when Jon was able to feel Baby Baker kick for the first time. I also teared up when Jon came home with flowers & a gift certificate for a massage from Eden Spa. The card said "just because you deserve it" on the front. How sweet & completely unexpected!
Love my sweet husband :)
Belly button in or out? In
No comments:
Post a Comment