Thursday, November 22, 2012

29 Weeks


Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 29 Weeks -- Baby Baker is the size of a butternut squash approximately 3 lbs. 

I've been a little bit of a slacker with taking week-by-week pics! 

Total weight gain/ loss? 2 lbs per my doctor appointment this week

Maternity clothes? I still am not in maternity clothes. Craziness. But, I did talk Jon into going to Motherhood Maternity & us looking at clothes.  Some maternity outfits are actually pretty cute! 

Sleep? Sleep is starting to get a little bit uncomfortable. It's all I can do to roll over or pull myself out of the bed to go use the bathroom.  

Best moment this week? Baby shower last weekend, spending time with family, and getting to see old friends! Also, Jon & I got to have a rare shopping day in Little Rock on Saturday.  We left Emma with mom & dad last week and so we went all over Little Rock on the way to Camden.  We found the PERFECT glider for the nursery at a furniture store in West Little Rock.  As soon as I saw it & proclaimed it's perfection, Jon's face immediately showed that he knew we were taking it home with us.  

It has turquoise & lime green little dots on it...which matches perfectly with the nursery! 

We also got to eat lunch with Jon's sister, Kandi, at Macaroni Grill (my all-time fav).  We found the cutest little airplane baby shoes at Target on clearance (score!) and I even talked Jon into clothes shopping with me. It was a pretty awesome day & so fun to get to spend time together.  Days like that remind me of how our lives are changing, but how blessed I am to have a great husband and best friend.  

Huge 4 ft Sock Monkey in Burlington Baby Depot. Love Sock Monkeys! 

Bittersweet moment is helping (okay, really just watching) mom & dad pack up our house in Camden as they are in the process of selling it.  It's so weird to think they won't be living in Camden anymore, but I'm happy that they'll be on the lake in Hot Springs full time. 

Funny moment of the week--- on the "What to Expect" baby app, it says that the baby's brain is developing right now & so you should eat fish (Omega 3, etc.), so Jon made sure that we cooked fish for dinner this week.  Gotta have a smart baby! 


Miss anything? The ability to not get up in the middle of the night, being able to paint my toenails comfortably, and my feet not swelling. Haha!

Movement? Tons of movement still this week. But, my difficult child only moves when he feels like it.  He's pretty comfy.   

Food cravings? Leftover baby shower cake.  I mean, really...who does not love a good cake?!

Airplane cake from my Camden baby shower.  It was so, so precious! And, very yummy! 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.

Most entertaining thing you've been emotional about this week? Not really entertaining, but I've been a little emotional about spending our first Thanksgiving without Mamaw here. 

Have you started to show yet? Yep! 

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Name possibilities? We've settled on a name! :)

Looking forward to? Thanksgiving with the family in Hot Springs & getting to shop/eat/relax for a long weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment