Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 23 Weeks --- Baby Baker is the size of an Ear of Corn this week
Total weight gain/ loss? At my appointment last Thursday, I've lost 5 lbs so I'm back to no weight gain.
Maternity clothes? My Gap maternity stretchy jeans are awesome! Still in my regular clothes though. I feel like one day I'm just going to wake up & gain 20 lbs all at once.
Sleep? Not sleeping good at all. Last night I went to bed around 10:00. I read on my Kindle for a little bit & then crashed. At 2 AM I was WIDE awake. For whatever reason I decided to get up and fold laundry from the dryer & wash all the bathroom rugs in the house. At 3:00 I text Jon (since he was working) & he came home for his "lunch" break. He left around 4AM & I then decided to start reading my Kindle again. I think I finally went back to sleep at 5:30AM. Whew.
Best moment this week? Jon & I went to Camden to see my parents & Papaw this weekend. I had the best time just getting to spend time with them. I miss Mamaw so much. There's so many times that we would be at their house & I would think about her not being there. It was wonderful, though, getting to spend time sitting & talking with Papaw.
Emma missed Papaw too!
Also, I was on the search for any old Sock Monkeys that Mamaw may have made. I remembered a few from when I was little & we finally found one right before we left.
Sock Monkey made by Mamaw, Outfits from Popsicles, & the rocking chair that my mom & I had when we were little. It was yellow & I repainted it as soon as we got home.
Other than that, Jon & I went to Popsicles last Thursday and oh my! at the stuff, people, etc. Everyone keeps telling me to not buy clothes, but it's so hard not to when there is so much precious stuff that is inexpensive! I have to stop buying clothes!
A few of our Popsicles finds! I've decided that little boy clothes are so fun!
Miss anything? No
Movement? Definitely feeling the kicks!
Food cravings? Bananas and my favorite fall item---pumpkin!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week, thank goodness.
Movement? Definitely feeling the kicks!
Food cravings? Bananas and my favorite fall item---pumpkin!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week, thank goodness.
Most entertaining thing you've been emotional about this week? Nothing so far...but it's only Wednesday :)
Have you started to show yet? Not any more than last week, but oh the strech marks. Eeeek!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? A couple...but not sharing them just yet :)
Looking forward to? ASU Homecoming this weekend! I'm helping with the Alpha Gam Member/Alum tailgate in Tailgate City & am so excited about seeing old college friends.
Have you started to show yet? Not any more than last week, but oh the strech marks. Eeeek!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? A couple...but not sharing them just yet :)
Looking forward to? ASU Homecoming this weekend! I'm helping with the Alpha Gam Member/Alum tailgate in Tailgate City & am so excited about seeing old college friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment