How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/ loss? 2-3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Gap/Old Navy was having a huge online maternity clothes sale last week, so I ordered some stretchy jeans---super comfy! Other than that, still in the same clothes, just fitting a little bit differently.
Sleep? And the constant trips to the bathroom are beginning again with a vengeance... This morning I was awoken to my sweet little baby kicking my belly. Makes for a fun wake-up call...especially for someone that is not a morning person at all!
Best moment this week? I came home on Monday to find a FedEx box on my door. I didn't think we were expecting anything in the mail, so I was super excited when I realized it was our first baby present! My sweet HS friend, Leslie, and her mom sent us a box of goodies. We're so thankful to have wonderful friends that are spoiling Baby Baker already!
Presents from the Martins
Other than that, ASU Football game last Saturday, finding some awesome baby sleepers on super clearance at Target, and....my sweet Emma pup coming back home to us after an over-extended stay with my parents!
We missed that little pup!
Miss anything? Nah...not reallyMovement? Oh yeah. The baby has started moving like crazy.
Food cravings? Bananas & fruit, cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick? Certain smells make my nose go crazy. This week I've been a little sickly though with allergies. Tis the season.
Most entertaining thing you've been emotional about this week? (new one!) Watching people make it to the next round on X Factor. Yeah...people I don't even know. That happened. Dang pregnancy emotions.
Have you started to show yet? A little more this week!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? A couple...but not sharing them just yet :)
Looking forward to? Deciding (hopefully this week) on a crib, bedding, etc. And, I'm looking forward to going to the Popsicles consignment sale this week. And...going home to see my parents & Papaw this weekend in Camden.
No comments:
Post a Comment