Wednesday, October 17, 2012

24 Weeks

This week has been crazy so far.  I've played with carpet, hardwood, etc. for interior design for the AGD house, traveled for work, & will be having a fall outing at a local horse riding arena on Friday with co-workers & our families.  Yesterday, I had to get up at 3:00AM in order to head to an inventory observation in MO 2.5 hours away.  Needless to say, I was exhausted & wanted to crash as soon as I got home last night.  I have one more work trip in December to Dallas & I'll be glad to have out of state traveling over with by then!

Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 24 Weeks --- Baby Baker is the size of an Eggplant this week & weighs about 1.7 lbs.  Crazy!
 
Total weight gain/ loss? No weight gain.  I still feel like one day I'm going to wake up & gain a ton (no pun intended) of weight overnight. 

Maternity clothes? Still in my regular clothes minus my awesome stretchy maternity jeans.  Some of my shirts are starting to get a little short, though. 

Sleep? Sleep is just blah.  I feel like this little boy is preparing me for when he's born! 

Best moment this week? ASU Homecoming was so great.  There were so many college friends of ours at the game & I love catching up with everyone! Jon was able to catch up with his college roommates (and their sweet wives) & after the game, we ended up getting ice cream from Andy's (pumpkin pie concrete! woohoo!) and talking until after 11pm.  I had a blast hearing stories of theirs from college.  Even though we were all at ASU at the same time, I never was around (or had meet) any of them until Jon & I started dating so I was definitely entertained!
 
Me & Lauren at the Alpha Gam Tailgate!


Miss anything? No

Movement? Lots of movement & frequently

Food cravings? Ehh..nothing really this week that stands out

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 

Most entertaining thing you've been emotional about this week? I had a small breakdown in Babies R Us this weekend because we couldn't find a crib we loved.  I've been looking online, in Jonesboro, etc. and was just getting frustrated.  When I randomly starting crying in the furniture section it was all Jon could do, I'm sure, to not laugh.  And then, of course, I started laughing too because it just came on for no real reason.  BUT we did finally order a crib, so now I'm ready for it to come in!





Have you started to show yet? I can definitely start to see a bigger belly. 

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Name possibilities? A couple...but not sharing them just yet :)

Looking forward to? Hopefully a relaxing weekend at home & cleaning up around the house.  And...we're getting our carpets shampooed next weeks, which is so sad that I'm excited about that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment