Monday, September 17, 2012

"Ohhh we're halfway there!"


Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 20 WEEKS! Time is flying by much faster than I ever thought!

Before the ASU v. Memphis football game last week

Total weight gain/ loss? 2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Nope. The only thing getting super tight now is my jeans...other than that, same clothes.  But, my belly is getting bigger!

Sleep? Sleep is still pretty normal.  I can tell that my belly is getting bigger though, so sleep is slowly getting uncomfortable. 

Best moment this week? Spending time this weekend in Lincoln, Nebraska with the hubs & the Burtons.  Fun road trip watching the ASU football game.   


Best moment of last week (because I'm still terrible at blogging): Gender reveal party!  


Miss anything? Wine

Movement? Oh yeah.  The baby has started moving like crazy. 

Food cravings? Runts... random.  And last Sunday night it was Chick-fil-a & donuts, which I couldn't have either!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Fast Food = Still Gross. Just driving by most of them make me sick feeling. 

Have you started to show yet? A little more this week!

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Name possibilities? Not yet

Looking forward to? Buying baby furniture & bedding! Having too much fun playing on Etsy, Pinterest, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment