Monday, September 17, 2012

It's a....

BOY!
 

After a busy summer of traveling, Jon & I finally found out the gender of our sweet baby on September 7th.  My parents came up to go to the ultrasound with us.  It was so fun & entertaining watching the baby move and trying to figure out what we're having.  After the ultrasound, we ate lunch at Cheddars and then went shopping around Jonesboro.  I love when my parents come up, so it's always fun getting to spend time with them.  Mom & I found this cute little PJ outfit:

After shopping, we decided to rearrange the entire house to make room for the nursery.  We moved all of our furniture to our bonus room (which looks amazing now!) and we have cleaned out bedroom just waiting for furniture. 

On Friday, I also ordered cupcakes from Jeny's Cakery for my little gender reveal party at my office on Tuesday.  The cupcakes were amazing & so cute! Everyone took the color cupcake that they thought the gender was & then opened the cupcakes all at once.  There were some surprised people that I was having a boy!

 
Team Blue or Team Pink?

On Saturday, Jon & I went to the first ASU home game and enjoyed tailgating with friends.  Of course, we had to buy our baby his first ASU apparel.  Hope he likes football!

Bottom pic: The attendance at the ASU game was great!
 
Now to search for cute baby boy clothes and bedding.  Can't wait to fill up our little nursery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment