Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain/ loss? Still no weight gain...nothing sounds good to eat!
Maternity clothes? Nope. Yay for still wearing the same clothes!
Sleep? Sleep is pretty normal--my back hurts quite a bit and I'm still making constant trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week? Coming home from vacation! No really...terrible airport experiences. Sleeping in your own bed is millions times better than sleeping on the airport floor. Trust me.
Best moment of last week (because I'm terrible at blogging): Jon & I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on August 22. For our anniversary dinner we went to Omar's Steakhouse. For some crazy reason, the Farce Fillet Minion sounded amazing to me so that's what I ordered. When I ate pretty much everything on my plate, Jon said "I love you & I'm glad you're finally eating dinner, but we can't eat at Omar's every night!" :) I also thought that he didn't get me anything for our anniversary, but when I got home there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a new Kindle Fire! I started crying (dang pregnancy emotions!) because I was so surprised.
Happy Anniversay to me!
Miss anything? This week...Starbucks coffee. Weird since I hardly ever drink coffee.
Movement? I feel like I can sometimes feel the baby move...especially at night when I'm trying to get comfy.
Food cravings? Food in general is still not so great.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Fast Food = Still Gross. My meat aversion is slowly easing up, so that's exciting!
Have you started to show yet? Very, very little. But I can still tell.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy...until having to sleep on the airport floor last week. See next blog post.
Name possibilities? No names at all.
Looking forward to? Finding out the gender on FRIDAY! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment