Thursday, August 16, 2012

15 Weeks!

I can't believe I'm already over 15 weeks pregnant.  It seems like it hasn't been that long! 

Pregnancy Journal: 

How far along? 15 weeks.

Total weight gain/ loss? Lost about 10 lbs so far...nothing sounds good to eat! 

Maternity clothes? Nope. Yay for still wearing the same clothes! 

Sleep? Sleep is pretty normal, except for my constant trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night...every night.

Best moment this week? Actually enjoying my lunch today! I know it sounds silly, but from the beginning of pregnancy nothing sounds or tastes good at all.  Sai Thai was super yummy today! 

Miss anything? Wine

Movement? Nothing just yet. I am still anxiously awaiting those first flutters!

Food cravings? Ehh food in general is not so good to me.  

Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm having a complete meat aversion.  And just thinking about fast food in general makes me want to vom.  

Have you started to show yet? Very, very little. But I can still tell.   

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Depends on if you ask me...or Jon :)

Name possibilities? No names at all.  We've got to start getting serious about names! 

Looking forward to? Finding out the gender! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment