Saturday, June 15, 2013

Memorial Day

Being in my family...you have to LOVE the lake.  Growing up, we were constantly in the water whether it was at the swimming pool for swim team, fishing with Daddy, or at the house boat.  So, of course, we have to start the Jett baby out in the water early!

For Memorial Day weekend, we went to Mom & Dad's house.  Our lake weekends have definitely changed with having Jett.  Gone are the all day out on the party barge lake days.  Those are now replaced with small lake/party barge time and a longer naptime.  :) 


 

Passed out asleep on the Party Barge

One day, I'm sure, he'll ask me why I put him in this little hat.  I think it's precious!

Mom & Dady bought a kiddie pool.  We decided to put him in the kiddie pool on the deck instead of getting in the water.  At first, he was so confused by the water, but when he realized he could kick and splash he liked it much better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment