Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 40 Weeks...and we have a baby!
Just to keep my blog up-to-date & take the "weekly" picture, this is me & baby Jett at what would've been me being 40 weeks pregnant!
Baby Jett was born at 39+5 days. In the 5 days before he was born, Jon & I hung out at the house and both "nested" all day long it seemed. My blood pressure, swelling, and headaches were terrible...and being big pregnant didn't help any either!
Me so sick during the last week of pregnancy. This picture was actually taken the day before I had Jett. My head hurt so bad, so I decided to get an ice pack. Jon with all of his smartness got one of my headbands to hold it on my head. And Emma laid on me to keep me company.
Jon nested by reorganizing everything in the house. I kept telling him that if my water broke, I didn't want to leave the house a disater!
Since I was scheduled to be induced on Sunday night, we knew that Saturday was our last day all to ourselves. Jon really wanted us to go out to eat, but I was so miserable that I couldn't even think about leaving the house other than going to the hospital! We called in food from Omar's Steakhouse and spent time together at home thinking that we'd get one really good night of sleep before going to the hospital the next night. We were definitely wrong about that since our sweet boy decided that he was going to come on his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment