Pregnancy Journal:
How far along? 30 Weeks -- Baby Baker is the size of a pineapple
30 Weeks...looking at little tired
Total weight gain/ loss? 2 lbs per my doctor appointment last week, but I feel like I've gained more in this week alone!
Maternity clothes? Still have my maternity jeans and my new maternity shirts. Mom & I went shopping on Black Friday & I got some cute dresses to wear with leggings. Thank goodness for leggings and boots!
Sleep? Sleep is getting tough. I just can't find a comfortable spot it seems like. And oh the swelling of the feet. Ehh.
Best moment this week? Spending 4 days with the family at the lake house. The day before Thanksgiving I drove down to the lake by myself since Jon had to work. I was able to spend the day with Scott, Stephanie, Jordan, Morgan, Carrington, Mom & Dad, and Papaw. We had a fish fry outside since it was 75 degrees. So beautiful on the lake!
All the girls!
Sweet Family at the Lake House
After they left Wednesday night, Mom & I started brainstorming on new sewing projects! :) Jon came down Thanksgiving morning after he got off work and we enjoyed our last "quiet" Thanksgiving with Mom, Dad, & Papaw. I love Thanksgiving food and being pregnant made it even yummier.
Miss anything? Holidays = Yummy Wine....and I can't have any! It's all worth it though.
Movement? Lots of kicking this week.
Food cravings? Thanksgiving comfort food. I've had Chicken & Dumplings, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Hash Brown Casserole, Green Bean Bundles, etc. Soooo good.
Movement? Lots of kicking this week.
Food cravings? Thanksgiving comfort food. I've had Chicken & Dumplings, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Hash Brown Casserole, Green Bean Bundles, etc. Soooo good.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Most definitely
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Name possibilities? We've settled on a name! :)
Looking forward to? Last ASU home game for a back-to-back Sunbelt Conference Championship (Go stAte!), going to Dallas for work, putting the finishing touches on the nursery, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment