Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We're Officially Married!

Yay for our first blog! I thought this would be a great way to "journal" all of our new adventures together and keep everyone updated on our lives.

Jon and I were married on Saturday August 22, 2009 at Anthony Chapel in Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs, AR. Our wedding day could not have been any better! The weather was absolutely perfect, everything went to plan, and our family and friends seemed to have a great time. The wedding was at 11am, so it definitely was an early morning for all of us! Jon and I first saw each other at about 9am in the chapel. It was so special for us and just such a sweet time for us to be able to spend together before the day began.

Me waiting to see my sweet Groom before our wonderful wedding

Jon & I getting to see each other for the first time on the day of the wedding

My Daddy walking me down the aisle---I love this picture!

Saying our vows during the wedding ceremony

The Kiss!




We surprised everyone at the end---the wedding party and us put on our sunglasses and danced down the aisle on the way out. It was so perfect and fitting of the personalities that we had in our wedding!


A little spin on the way out of the chapel!




The wedding was so perfect for us--emotional when it needed to be and then so much fun at the end dancing out. We left Garvan Gardens and our photographer, Tammy Belin http://www.tammybelin.com/, went with us by party barge to the Clarion Resort on the Lake where we had our reception on the 7th floor overlooking the lake. I'm so excited to see the pictures that she took while we were on the water!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment