Weight: 11 lbs, 1 oz.
Height: 22 1/2 in.
Clothing Size: 0-3 & some 3 month outfits.
Diaper Size: Size 1
Feeding: 5-5.5 oz. breastmilk each feeding
Sleeping: Around 7 weeks old Jett started sleeping through the night! So proud. Now he consistently sleeps from 6-8 hours a night. We'll take it! He slept in the pack & play in our bedroom until around 9 weeks old....even though Mommy was not ready to kick him out to the crib just yet!
Nickname: "Wiggle Wiggle" I swear Jett moves his head, hands, and feet around constantly
Emma has decided that Baby Brother is okay. The afternoon this picture was taken, I was going through mail & cleaning up. I looked up from the kitchen & found Emma curled up on top of Jett and they both were sleeping. I picked her up & she was not happy! For 3 more times that afternoon, she was back on top of him. I'm just glad she's finally come around.
All smiles & making tons of noises
Sleeping in my big boy bed!
I love making faces!
Milestones: - Sleeping through the night
- Sleeping in the crib at 9 weeks old (Sidenote: This was Daddy's idea. Mommy was so worried about him sleeping in the big crib in his big room all by his little self. But guess what?! He sleeps so good in the crib & I sleep better too. Thank goodness for our Angelcare Monitor!)
- Holding his head up more
- 2 month old shots (that hurt Mommy a lot more than Jett)
- Making all kinds of "talking" noises
- First road trip to see Nana & Joe-Joe in Hot Springs. Jett was better than Emma on the trip down!
Likes:
- Loves his bouncer still & loving the Nap Nanny
- Playing on the Activity Center
- Looking at himself in the mirror
- Waking up a happy baby---getting unswaddled & "talking" to Mommy
- Laying on the changing pad & smiling/talking
- Bath time
- Being sang to
Thanks Mrs. Kathy for this fun toy!
- Changing outfits, especially the ones that go over his head
- Washing his hair in the bathtub
- Fisher Price SnugaMonkey Bouncer- Seriously...he LOVES this!
- Angelcare Video Monitor: Watching Jett sleep is precious, but knowing that the sensor will go off if something happens is priceless! It really puts me at ease.
- Swaddles: This baby definitely sleeps better all swaddled in. It's like once he's swaddled, he knows it's time for bedtime.
- Pack & Play: We traveled to see Nana & Joe-Joe in Hot Springs & the Pack & Play was the best.
- Medela Pump in Style Breastpump
- Gripe Water/Gas Drops
- Diaper rash ointment
No comments:
Post a Comment